Entertainment, Music

SMOMA@JakJazz

I found very few information about the three Italian musicians who formed SMOMA in 2000. The website using their name seemed not maintained by the group. Luckily, there was still information about the group at http://www.jakjazz.com that helped me to get their names and a few additional information.



They are Tobia on keyboard and arranger - in JakJazz played guitar; Andrea on trumpet - looked like mafioso to me...; and Simona on vocals - very dynamic, expressive and coquettish (is this the correct word?), as you will see from various images below.

They have performed live more than 100 shows in a year and they are one of the most successful and important band to perform live in Italy and are also very famous in South East Asia.

I have two of their albums already: Songs to Remember, and Smoma and Friends, and they are all superb, so I didn't want to miss the performance.

However, when I arrived at the area it's been packed already with fans. Still, I managed to get a bit strategic location to take pictures, between people's necks....

On the bad side, that was the first time I used the digital SLR camera, and had no time to go through the manual. I therefore paid dearly by doing at least two mistakes: I used a very low shutter speed, and I didn't bring my glass to immediately check the quality of the images. So I had to let go some images that supposed to be gorgeous ones!

Anyway, here are remaning images that still worth to be kept. Enjoy.














































, seorang pejalan musiman dan penyuka sejarah. Penduduk Jakarta yang sedang tinggal di Cikarang Utara. Diperbarui: December 09, 2006.

Leave comments

Type it first, then click "Login ..." or "Posting".

« Newer©2021 FollowOlder »

Treat me for a cup of coffee, or just pray for those who make your life better.